- SEATBELT PRE-TENSIONERS AND AIRBAGS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
- You may return the part to us as long as
it is in resalable condition, in the original packaging and the Honda label
is intact. Mail the part back to the address on the invoice with a copy of
the invoice. A return authorization is not required. As soon as we receive the part, credit will be issued less 20%
restocking. If you place a like dollar amount order, note your replacement
order number on the invoice. If the parts is not put inside of an additional box, UPS
or USPS may damage the parts label and credit will not be issued. The parts
label and part must be in NEW condition. We do not accept returns for any
open electrical parts.
Call us if you have any questions (888) 454-9050 or you may email customer service at support[at]acuraoemparts.com.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- There is a 20% restocking fee charged against all returned parts unless a like dollar replacement order is made prior to the return.
- Parts must be resaleable and in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return request need to be within 30 days of receipt.
- To insure no damage during shipping, please inspect all your merchandise immediately upon delivery. Please notify us of any damage or discrepancies within 24 hours of receipt. If Acura parts were damaged during shipping, please save all packaging material and contact us immediately at
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 20% may apply.